Analyst / Sr. Analyst - BFSI
- Hands on utilizing programming tools (e.g. SAS / Excel, SQL).
- Understanding of business context and the ability to formulate and execute analytic approaches to address the business situation.
- Develop an understanding of the domain / function.
- Develop comprehensive analytical testing plans based on a thorough understanding of the essence of the business strategy/intent and the often tight implementation timelines.
- Independently manage end to end project communication across the various levels in the organization.
Bachelor / Masters (IT / Technical background)
2+ years of work experience (BFSI Preferred)
Strong communication skills
Problem solver with strong logical thinking skills
High integrity and mental maturity
Well versed with use of programming languages (SAS must, familiarity with BI / COGNOS / RDBMS)
We are here to assist you in finding the right talent.
L: 011 – 41452000
F: 011 - 41557015
T: +91 8744800051
We are here to assist you in finding the right job.
T: +91 11 45138872